setting

AVFD_works: Powercopy Knowledgeware _ Project 008

Powercopy Knowledgeware _ Project 008

Project 008

Powercopy Knowledgeware 

Rules are a powerful tool in Digital Project. I tried to explored the Excel table with a little idea that I have in mind. It was not so successful as a expect but if I do it again I will try in a different way that for sure will work.

I got inspiration from a lamp and I asked myself if it would be possible to it in Digital Project. However I make some variations to do all the process easier and faster.



My framework was reated in the 3d space and it took me some time. Now I realized that I should do the constrain in a different way.


Then I did my table in excel and started to play with my random numbers to control my V shapes but at some point it got crazy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © AVFD_works Urang-kurai