setting

AVFD_works: KNOWLEDGE PATTERNS II _ Project 010

KNOWLEDGE PATTERNS II _ Project 010

Project 010

KNOWLEDGE PATTERNS II


In this occasion I'm taking the previous project to create a second knowledge pattern. The idea is to create a secondary subdivision and a color base on the different parameters that control the project.  I also reflect in the application of this kind of process and the first thing that came to my mind was the roof of the Santa Caterina market in Bacerlona, Spain. Not exactly the same but you know what I mean. Useful, useful!



So as in the previous project I copied as a dead geometry two curves of the surfaces and created 4 point control by two parameter: surfstart and surfend. The surfstart is the ratio between the position and the number of curves. The surfend represent the position of the next two points. I mean surfstart plus 1 position. 
After having the 4 points I connected with a polyline and fill it.


Then I created an UDF call C4 and used it in my catalog D (the same as before).


I created the 4 parameters in the original file and a knowledge pattern that also include the scripting for the color. 


And here is the result... Easy peasy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © AVFD_works Urang-kurai